|PRESS RELEASE – September 5, 2022
On August 12, 1861, President Abraham Lincoln announced that September would be a time of National Humiliation, Prayer, and Fasting.
VIDEO OF PROCLAMATION: Rumble https://rumble.com/v1ihl2n-proclamation-85-president-lincoln-calls-for-humiliation-prayer-and-fasting-.html YouTube https://youtu.be/lcyi_Zxj2J4
Inspired by President Lincoln’s Proclamation, the Liberty Action Network in coordination with the Maryland Salt & Light Brigade and Spirit War International would like to invite All God-fearing Americans to join us for a time of Humiliation, Repentance, Prayer & Fasting during the month of September, to conclude on September 26, 2022. A Calling To The People
A Calling To The People
We encourage you to join with this national effort to unite His people in ONE ACCORD. Invite everyone in your sphere of influence to join this action. Encourage churches and groups to join.
In 1861 it was the president that called for Americans to humble themselves and pray.
In 2022, it is We The People, the Children of God who are calling for this action. We pray that the Holy Spirit will prompt God’s People to join and participate as He leads us.
America, today we are in the Valley of Decision. “I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you Iife and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live; that you may love the Lord your God , that you may obey His voice, and that you may clink to Him, for He is your life and length of your days;” – Deuteronomy 30:19
The Maryland Salt & Light Brigade, Spirit War International and the Liberty Action Network are available to discuss this joint effort to join in Prayer, Fasting, Repentance and Humiliation during September 2022
FOR INTERVIEWS PLEASE CONTACT CRAIG MICKEL, MARYLAND SALT & LIGHT BRIGADE I 301-992-2671 l email@example.com
- Inspired by the 1861 Proclamation by President Abraham Lincoln during the first year of the Civil War (see attached PDF)
- VIDEO: https://rumble.com/v1ihl2n-proclamation-85-president-lincoln-calls-for-humiliation-prayer-and-fasting-.html
- We have created “A Call To The People” to join us for the month of September 2022 for a time of Prayer, Fasting, Repentance and Humiliation (see attached PDF).
- We believe God has removed His Hand of Providential Blessing (Deuteronomy 28 – Blessing & Cursing) from our nation and people.
- The reason for the removal of God’s Hand of Blessing is because We As A People and Governmental Leaders and Institutions have rejected God.
- Abortion – the shedding of innocent blood.
- Homosexual sin which runs rampant in the country.
- Sexual immorality, pornography, lewdness and lascivious behavior especially on our youth.
- Breakup of the Natural Family, rampant divorce, Supreme Court redefining marriage.
- Failure of God’s Church Leaders & it’s people to defend Biblical truth in the public domain.
- Injustice, Human Trafficking, Gluttony, lack of empathy to our fellow man and their plight.
- We are asking the “remnant” His People, God-fearing Men and Women to be led by the Holy Spirit to be of ONE ACCORD and to join with us.
- This is a time of repentance and intercessory prayer with a contrite heart and spirit.
- In 1861 it was the president that called for Americans to humble themselves and pray. In 2022, it is We The People, the Children of God who are calling for this action.
- John Diamond with America Unhinged and Coach Dave Daubenmire with Pass The Salt are partnering with us to promote this crucial action to Brighteon and other networks.
- On September 26, 2022, we will join together at Gettysburg to rededicate ourselves and our land to the God of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob
- 2 Chronicles 7:14 is conditional. IF… THEN…
- “IF My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, THEN I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.”
- We invite you to join us!
- For updates: Go to https://thelibertactionnetwork.com and click on ACTIONS for more information
- Email: LibertyActionNetwork@outlook.com
Liberty Mel Harrison